Westward IT Equipment Lease Plan
Why do businesses use leasing?
- Our equipment leasing will give you a new credit line away from your bank. This will give you freedom to acquire your new equipment, and leave you bank and overdraft for your everyday business needs or unexpected cash flow problems.
- Leasing does not affect existing banking overdrafts or other credit or HP lines. With credit being restricted, leasing will be the main way for business to overcome the tight financial constraints.
- Leasing helps conserves valuable working capital for more profitable use elsewhere in your business. No one pays their staff 3 years salary in advance, why should you pay for your equipment 2 or 3 years in advance, before it has started to contribute profit to your business.
- Leasing is fully tax allowable.
- Leasing assists accurate budgeting and forecasting, as lease is tailored made for your requirements. As leasing is a fixed cost, and inflation rises, the real cost to you will decrease.
- Upgrade your IT equipment at any time during the lease, so you will always have the option of the latest equipment.
Compare what you have been quoted on Oak's lease rate checker, and see how much you could save by using Westward IT.